Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dec 2- second day of Elf

Day 2 of the 25 wonderful days of Jingle Bells found the pesky dude hanging out on my bakers rack. He did absolutely nothing wrong but he also brought absolutely nothing either. My son was very quick to point that out.

Day two of the Star Wars Lego calendar brought us this guy. Who I have no idea his name. At least I didn't have to google his directions like that jet fighter thingy.

I also remembered to do the other advent calendar tonight. Snaps for Mommy!


After months of speculating something was wrong with our friends we learned we were right. Unfortunately. They are separating. I feel horrible. Please keep them in your prayers. They have two children and it's been hard on all of them. The upcoming holidays are making it worse.



No comments: