Friday, February 24, 2012

Aloha Friday

It's Friday so it can only mean one thing. It's time for an Island life's Aloha Friday. My question to you is this:

Do you have a must see TV show? One that you almost plan your day or week around? I hate to admit this but during American Idol season,I can become a total Idol junkie. I know. It's crazy considering I am old enough to be their really cool MOM Aunt. My friends and I will facebook and twitter each other during a show. Who should go and who should stay. If you are on twitter and love Idol, feel free to add me. Or even if you don't like Idol and still want to add me. I think I have my Twitter button on the side of my blog. If not just comment you want it and I will post it.

Don't forget to head over to Island's life and answer her question. Hope everyone has a great weekend......


7 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

I watch way too much TV - I have so many 'Must See' shows on my list! :) American Idol is one of them (I usually DVR and watch it the next day, though Princess Nagger and I will watch it 'live' when it comes time to do the voting). :) Others include Once Upon A Time, The Finder, Bones, The Middle, Castle...the list goes on. Luckily I can watch most of them on Hulu on my secondary screen while I'm doing other stuff online! :)


Color Coordination

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I only watch a few shows now and not sure if any are "must see" really. The shows are Parenthood, Grey's Anatomy, Big Bang Theory, Once Upon a Time, and Hot in Cleveland. Oh, also kind of interested in The Voice since Chris Mann is a contestant.

Unknown said...

Well, all I have to say is "Thank goodness for the good ole DVR!!" I love Idol, Grey's Anatomy, Private Pratice, NCIS shall I continue?

http://lovemy2dogs.blogspot.com/2012/02/aloha-friday-honesty.html

I am Harriet said...

There are a few that I enjoy watching but, I wouldn't drop everything to go see.


Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/02/screaming-kids-aahhh/

XmasDolly said...

I use to be a American Idol junkie, but not so much anymore I wait until it gets down to the last 12 then I watch it. My must see shows is I watch Charmed in the morning, but I have all the episodes on DVD, but I watch it anyway & the must see is Ghost Whisperer. Love Love that show I don't know why they took it off the air, but I hear Jennifer Love Hewitt is coming out with a new series & it's way different then the Ghost Whisperer.

Colette S said...

Right now it's all about Criminal Minds.

Happy weekend!

Kailani said...

I used to watch AI faithfully but haven't watched a single episode this season. My must see tv is Hawaii 5-O.


Kailani
An Island Life