Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wordless Wednesday



It's how I'm functioning today. I just couldn't fall a sleep last night. I'm not sure if it was the massive storm that blew through or my dog having a fit because he was crated. I managed 4 hours of sleep. Needless to say I need my caffeine today. In case you are wondering, its a cookie crumble mocha frappacino. To say it was tasty was an understatement. Delish! Oh some of the Targets, that have a Starbucks in them are running a special. If you buy a drink before 2 pm they will stamp your receipt with a drink offer. Come back anytime within 14 days and get any handcrafted beverage for ....2.00!! Yep. You read that right! Awesome deal to say the least. I got a grande frappe for 2.11. Not too shabby.

P.S How cute is that bag!

1 comment:

Dee said...

That looks SOOOO yummy!