Friday, January 6, 2012

Aloha Friday

It's Friday so it can only mean one thing. It's time for an Island life's Aloha Friday. My question to you is this:

Do you make New Year resolutions? I did. Years and years ago. It didn't seem like New Years eve without writing down resolutions. I hardly ever kept them. That's why I stopped making them. I couldn't deal with the failure every year. HA! I did make a small one this year. Blogging more and being more honest. We have a teenager who has been giving us a rough time for almost three years. Honestly some days I don't feel like blogging. Other days I'm not sure how much sharing is too much sharing. Know what I mean?

Head on over to Island life and answer her question too.

8 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

Like you, I used to make resolutions every year, but realized I was starting the year off setting myself up for failure... ;) I have some goals for the upcoming year, but no resolutions. Sorry about your teen woes - I'm not looking forward to when Princess Nagger hits the teens...I think she's going to be trouble. ;)

Tomato, Tomahto...Pondering Pronunciation

Auntie E said...

I stop doing that like you years ago. Now I just think of one thing that is achievable. I then share it with me, myself and I. that way I do not have to hear it from others how I failed in it:)

Unknown said...

i do but i have learned to make smaller ones that weren't out of my reach,
like my goals for 2012 are to stop cursing and to lose 25 pounds.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I try to set goals. This year my main goal is to try to take things one day at a time. Last year there were a lot of items that did not allow for this and stressed our family out. We need to relax more and just take it one step at a time.

Colette S said...

Just one.
Always to work on getting me better at living this life.

Aloha.

annies home said...

yes I do this one is to spend more time with family

Kailani said...

No resolutions for me. I tend to forget what they are by mid-March. :-)

Smellyann said...

I think it's important to set goals, whether for the New Year or just whenever. This year, I really want to start the Couch-to-5K program I've been meaning to do for like 5 years. This is the year.