Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Weekend......

I know I'm a little late with my post. We had a really nice weekend. Friday night Foo  went to see Twilight at the local movie theater. We have an old theater that was re done and turned into a 5.00 per movie theater. It has to be one of the coolest places. Hubby and I had takeout and watched Mike and Molly on DVD. Love that show. Anyone else watch it?

Saturday we went to visit Hubby's cousin and her family. They live out in the country near the Amish and we don't get to see them very often. I love the area that they live in. Driving down the road it's nothing to see an Amish family driving their buggy or see them working on the farm. Honestly nothing better than getting produce at their road stands in the summer. Ever have one of their woopie pies? YUM! It might be a good thing I don't live there, between the whoopie pies and apple dumplings, I would really need to work out. HA! We always have a great time when we get together with cousin and her family. They are big into playing games. She always has games that not only have I never heard, but they require you to be physical. This weekends game was Quelf. Has anyone ever heard of that one? It was the first time I did. The game has everything from skits to reciting poems to making noises. It was a hoot! I highly recommend the game. It's more for adults/teens. You can find the game here.

Sunday we just did stuff around the house. The little guy slept so long that we missed church. Foo and cheerleader had to work. Tornado spent the day with her boyfriend. Most of the day it was just Hubby,Bubby and me. I still find it weird to have days like that. When you have 3 kids so close in age you are always running somewhere. As your kids get older and start driving they need you less. Bittersweet.

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!

No comments: