Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

We had a first tonight. Trick or Treating while there is snow on the ground. I have to admit it was interesting to walk the neighbor in a costume with the white stuff on the ground. I did realize tonight I am not cut out to live in a cold climate that could have snow every Halloween. I was frozen by the end of the night. I think my 4 year old did better than me. The cold didn't seem to effect him at all. Confession when I was younger I wanted to live in an apartment building in NYC. I thought it was the coolest thing to be able to wear a costume without having to wear a jacket. I know. It does sound weird but I hated always having to think about coats and layers. Most people would dream about living in California. Not me. NYC. Anyone else?

No comments: