Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Nov 1 Day 1

I am finally going to take the challenge. After years of hearing fellow bloggers talk about NaBloPoMo I am going to do it. This month's challenge is to write on your blog every day for the month of November. I realize for some people that is not hard to do but for me it's almost impossible. I guess I also feel a little guilty when I spend time writing on my blog instead of cleaning or cooking. Whenever I take a little Mommy time,the mommy quilt hits me full force. This time I am determined to finish this. For me.

If anyone else is interested in taking the challenge with me visit Blog Her. You only have until Nov 5th to join the blog roll. Please join and help kick my butt to post everyday motivate me. I will also do the same for you. Did I mention they will also being giving out prizes too?

No comments: