Monday, December 10, 2012

Story time with Jingle Bells


Today Jingle Bells spent the day reading his friends a story. He was so quiet and blended on the shelf, we couldn't find him for much of the day.


Bubby found this Star Wars in his calendar. Hubby had to tell me it was Darth Vader's little ship. I'm not sure if we will be doing another Star Wars advent next year. This one has been so tough! I am so use to being a Barbie/brats mom that these Legos have been so challenging. Ha!

I realized this morning that it's 15 days until Christmas and I'm not sure if I am ready for it. I have so much wrapping to do and I still have 2 trees that I have to put up yet. The only cookies I have baked so far were the ones for our cookie exchange. I am such a slacker this year! Ha! Bubby had been bouncing off the walls. He has managed to get himself in trouble two days in a row at school. Sensory issues are tough on normal days but add the excitement of Christmas and it is rough!

Ok. Time to watch the Country awards. Have a great night!



No comments: