Friday, July 27, 2012

Aloha Friday

It's Friday and that can only mean one thing. It's time again for Aloha Friday. This weeks question is:

Which Dallas show do you prefer? Old school Dallas or new TNT Dallas? My teen years were in the 80's and we based our Friday nights around the old Dallas. There was something about tuning in every Friday night to see what the Ewing's were up to on Southfork ranch. That show made me want to move to Dallas or at least own a ranch. In high school I did join the FFA because of that show. Umm... I'll save that for another time. I'm always very skeptical when Hollywood tries to turn a classic into a new hip show. Imagine my surprise when I tuned in the first night and have been watching every Wednesday night since. Some might say I'm basing my Wednesday nights around this show and might not be answering my phone. Or twittering or facebooking my two best friends during the show. Lies. All lies. ;)

Don't forget to head over to Island's Life and answer her question this week.......


5 comments:

MMAR said...

I enjoy the new show also ;)

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I have not seen the new one. I remember my parents staying up late on Friday night to watch the line up that included Dallas. I knew everything about JR and Bobby ;)

I am Harriet said...

I think the new one is trying too hard and JR looks propped up and not like a real person. It's kind of sad considering all of the physical issues he has been through.


Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/07/have-you-ever-been-called-for-jury-duty/

David and Cathi said...

I watched the old Dallas years ago but have not interest in the new one. Happy Aloha Friday!!

Colette S said...

I've never seen either, so I don't know.

Have a great weekend!