Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Weekend fun

We had one of those weekends that plans got cancelled at the last minute and new ones were made. Quickly. Saturdays hubby usually works but the job got canceled. I have been wanting to go to a Dooney and Bourke store for ages. The nearest one is (about) a hour away and I don't always have that much time in the day to go. Hubby was nice enough to spend the morning shopping with me. How lucky was I to marry a man who likes to shop??? How cute is that shopping bag?? It looks like a gift bag! I've been wanting a red bag for ages. As soon as I saw that one, I knew it was mine. :) BTW there are two more purses in that shopping bag. I didn't have time to take pictures of them.

On the way home we stopped at a fabulous cupcake shop. I heard so much about this place but haven't had any from there yet. I keep comparing every cupcake shop to Cupcake Charlie's. They seriously have the best ones! Anywhoo, these were tasty. Best two flavored? Apple pie and maple bacon. I know. Bacon on cupcakes??? I felt the same way until I tried it. Delish!!


Sunday we spent the day on the lake with our friends riding on our wave runners. My son begged all week to go on it. He couldn't wait. Until he got on it. He kept asking to go back to the "place we got on the wave runner at". I think his sensory issues were taking over. Poor thing! We are hoping this weekend he will do better.
(It took me all day to do this post on my phone. I must learn to type faster on this thing. Ha!)
Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: