Saturday, November 12, 2011

Jerseylicious and sales........

My daughter Foo is off for a fun filled day at the Gatsby salon. If you're not familiar with the name Gatsby, it is the salon that is featured on Jerseylicious. Foo's best friend is taking her and another girl there for her 16th birthday. I was trying to figure out a way to hide in the car myself. Ha! These girls are so excited! I think they are secretly hoping to be filmed. They can't wait to see who is working in the salon today. I can't wait to hear about the day either. My good friend took her daughter last month and said they were the nicest people. I will be keeping everyone posted.

The last few days of talking about Black Friday shopping has inspired me to look for bargains. If you know me, you know I have a love obsession of handbags. You can only imagine my joy when I logged on this morning and saw this one.

Vera Bradley is having a 50% off certain fabrics today and tomorrow. The four fabric choices are Twirly Bird Navy(my favorite),Hello Dahlia,Barcelona,and Slate Blooms. We are huge Vera fan's here so I'm sure we will be taking advantage of this sale. As I find more on line sales I will be passing them along. Please feel free to pass along any you find.

Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments: