Friday, November 11, 2011

Aloha Friday


It's Friday so it can only mean one thing. It's time for an Island life Aloha Friday. My question to you is this:
Do you go out on Black Friday to shop?
When my girls were younger I tried it a couple of times. I hated it. The people. The pushing. The crowds. Once the Internet shopping took off I started doing that. You can't beat some of the Cyber Monday deals. Plus you can sit in your pj's with a cup of coffee and no Make up. Now that's the perfect day.

Please visit An Island Life and answer her question of the day. BTW how cool would it be to live in Hawaii? 

4 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

I went twice years ago, and vowed never to do it again... too many crazy people out shopping on that day! :) Though I've been tempted to attempt it again...except that usually I'll find the same good deals on what I'm looking for online during the same time, or better stuff on Cyber Monday. :)


Thanksgiving is Right Around the Corner

burgmom said...

I keep thinking the same thing,I can find better stuff on line. I just can't stand the pushing and shoving of people trying to get that $5.00 toaster. LOL. I can't wait to hear the rumors of the cyber Monday deals. So far I haven't heard anything.

MMAR said...

Nope... there is not anything that I need to wake up early or campout for to save $$ too crazy for me : )

David and Cathi said...

I don't go shopping on Black Friday because I don't do crowds. :(