Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 13

Sorry there isn't much to blog about today. The Burg house decided to be boring and not do much of anything today. We even missed Church today. I know. That sounds so awful. I'm still trying to get rid of this sinus/head cold thing. I didn't want to pass it on to anyone else for the holidays. I can't tell you how excited I am that we are now in Flu season. Not.

I also wanted to wish my baby brother a very Happy Birthday. He is the only brother I grew up with in the same house. My brother and I have a 9 year age gap between us but still manage to be close. I gave him my love of Star Wars and he gave me the love of all things Mac/Apple. He was a teen when we lost our Dad and I wonder how much that has affected him. We don't talk about my Dad like we should, but somehow always know when the other is thinking of him. My brother and I have different Dads but you would never guess that. Nor have we ever treated each other as such. I can't ever remember a time when he thought of me as anything but his big sister. Happy Birthday Lil Bro, Dad would have been proud of you!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

No comments: