Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday







It's Monday. You know what that means. Time for another MckMama Not Me Monday. Time to tell me all the things you would never do.

I would never go (out of my way) to Starbucks just so my son could have a chocolate milk. My son would never know what a Starbucks is or whine every time he sees one. It would mean he has been to one many times. Not Me.

I certainly wouldn't be the type of person who would stalk Mckmama's website just to be the one who is her 4 millionth visitor. Not me. I also wouldn't be the type who would take a photo of her counter every time I visited that week. Not me. 

I certainly wouldn't be the type of person who would make her hubby go out at 10:30 at night in 10 degree weather to pick their 14 year old daughter up at a school dance.  If I did it wouldn't be because I didn't want to go out into the cold. Not Me!

So tell me what wouldn't you do?




No comments: