Monday, August 1, 2016

Influenster Goddess Voxbox

Last month I was lucky to recieve a Goddess Voxbox from Influenster. I had no clue I was in the running for one until I recieved an email from Influenster saying it was on the way. When the box arrived I did not know what goodies it contained. I didn't watch any spoiler videos because I love to be surprised on what the box has in it. Sometimes it does vary on items per Influenster. Ready for a look?!?!

It honestly contained products I would have picked out for myself. Some of the products I have used before and a few I have not. The first thing I noticed were the Downy fresh protect. I have used unstoppables before so I'm not sure what the difference is between the two. I am excited to give these a try. I love love fresh smelling laundry. I mean who doesn't? Right?

The next thing was Cutex nail polish remover pads. I have tried other brands before but have not worked out for me. (I was able to try these before I post this and let's just say, they work wonders! One pad removed polish off all my nails. Woo Hoo!)

Pantene Expert was my shampoo and conditioner that I received. I have used this product line before. Those who know me, know I have used Pantene products back in high school. And that's a mighty long time! :)

I also received Always Radiant pads with Flex Foam. This is another brand I have previously used before. There will be a review on this later.

The next product I got was Dickinson witch hazel toner. Which was alcohol free!  I have never used this before and was curious to try it. I have found most toners dry or burn my skin. This one did not! I will be buying this one when I run out.

One of my favorite things I got was a SinfulColors nail polish. It was a porcelain matte in the shade Glazy Sunday. I'm not much of a matte kind of gal but I did like this one. The shade was a light purple/pink hue. I was impressed it lasted a few days before chipping.

The last thing in my box was a code for Ebates. Ebates is where you can shop online and earn cash back. I was already signed up for ebates before recieving this box. If anyone is interested in Ebates I will leave my referral code below. Ebates link~ http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=Z8grJ7Alm2WaxwN2ZVeG4g%3D%3D&eeid=28187

All and all I really enjoyed my Goddess Voxbox! If anyone is interested in more info I will leave my referral code below.
Influenster referral code~ www.influenster.com/r/254717

*Influenster sent me a free box of goodies. I did not get paid to review them. All thoughts and opinions are my own.*

No comments: