Friday, November 1, 2013

November 1st

It's the day after Halloween and that can only mean one thing. No. It's not let's eat all of the good candy our children collected last night. All though that doesn't sound like a bad idea either. :) Today is the first day of BlogHer's NaBloPoMo. If you are not familiar with it,where have you been? Just kidding. Everyday in the month of November I will blog,post pictures, or chit chat. Or all of the above. I realize I haven't explained where I have been hiding for the last few months. I'm thinking instead of one big wordy several page post that I will just blog bits and pieces through out the month. I have missed blogging as well as reading so many of your blogs. I look forward this month to catch up with all of you. Hope to chat soon.....    


No comments: