Saturday, November 2, 2013

Nov 2 Shopping Saturday

I was thinking since Christmas is 52 days away,that I will post sales from online stores as well as brick and mortar stores that I hear about. I truly hate the fact that stores are pushing Christmas earlier and earlier each year. What I hate even more is how rude people get in the stores. Every year I tell myself I will get the shopping done by Dec 1 and just enjoy the holidays. It.Never. Happens. Anyhoo I thought if I do a post on sales at least once a week maybe one of us can find some great deals and finish shopping way before Christmas. We finish our shopping and wrapping early,you know what that means??? More time to enjoy the cookies!!

These are the only sales that I know that are going on this weekend.

Target~has 50% off all Halloween items. The costumes make great dress up clothes for the little ones on your list.

Vera Bradley online~http://www.verabradley.com/category/Sale/Online-Specials/947/pc/785.uts I'm not sure how long this sale is going on. Vera makes great gift  for the girls on your list. I have found the wristlets make excellent gifts for the tween and teenage girls. I often buy them on sale and have them ready to go for exchange gifts for my kids. Slip a gift card in it and it becomes a huge hit.

If you hear of any sales please feel free to leave a comment.

No comments: