Thursday, January 31, 2013

Still Here....

I had such high hopes for today. I was going to wake up feeling 100 percent better. I was going to go to my favorite Chamilia/Vera store. I was going to have my bracelet replaced. I'm not sure if I told the story or not but my bracelet broke when I was shopping a few weeks ago. Luckily I was in my car when it happened and felt it sliding off my wrist. You can not begin to imagine how upset I was. While trying to get my bracelet replaced I was going to pick up the new Vera Bradley promotion. A really cute coin purse shaped like a heart. Do I really need a coin purse? No. Kind of. Ok. I have an obsession for coin purses. I'm not sure why but it started when I was a little girl. Purses and coin purses. You can thank my Grandmother for that. The only other person who's love was stronger than mine. Anyhoo. Let's just say when I woke up I was not 100 percent. I was barely 50 percent. My daughter yelled,yes yelled, at 4:55am could someone turn off the alarm clock. As I shot out of bed soaked in sweat,I realized Hubby's side of the bed was empty. Not a good sign. I got up and looked for him. One step into the family room and I knew. The puke bucket said it all. Two parents down. Ugh. Sad to say not much of anything got done today and I'm not holding out much hope for tomorrow either. Pray we keep this virus to ourselves and not pass it on to the rest of the kids in our house.

Night all.........

No comments: