Saturday, December 29, 2012

Winter snow and winter Vera sales


I'm just popping in for a bit. Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. My sister and law and nieces flew home yesterday and we have been trying to catch up on things. We got another snow storm today and of course had to go out and play in it. :) We had some snow on Christmas Eve but it was gone by Christmas morning. Another storm came in a day later but didn't produce much. This storm only dumped a few inches. Just enough to make everything look pretty against the Christmas lights and a 5 year old boy happy. Very happy.

Vera Bradley is having an online sale. 40 percent off certain retired winter fabrics and bags and free shipping on orders more than 75.00. I thought I would pass that along in case their was something Santa didn't leave under your tree. ;)

Hope everyone had a great Christmas with their family........

No comments: