Saturday, December 8, 2012

Elfing around.....Day 8

Today found our friend Jingle Bells making a mess. I woke up to this lovely mess in the kitchen. Please don't let that innocent looking face fool you. If you look closer you will notice he has powered sugar on his nose. I guess I shouldn't complain too much he did leave chocolate milk this time.

In our Star Wars calendar we finally found Luke Skywalker!!! Ok. Maybe it was more me than Bubby who was excited about that. When he opened the number 8 and saw Luke's picture on the flap and handed me the Lego pack I knew we had a problem. There was no way that package was Luke. The company must have put the wrong Lego pack in it. As luck would have it Bubby had to go to the bathroom. When he left the room I opened the big box to the advent and started looking thru all the trays until I found Luke. :) I just put the one we took out of the calendar in that date slot. I really hope that was the right one or else we are going to have fun looking for the right one. Haha!
Today was our 4th annual neighborhood cookie party exchange. I love when our hood gets together for parties. We really do have a great group of friends. This year we had some new neighbors so that made it even better. I realized when I got home I didn't take any pictures with my camera. I guess I was too busy eating. Ha!
Hope everyone had a great Saturday!





No comments: