Friday, October 19, 2012

Aloha Friday

It's Friday and that can only mean one thing. It's time once again for Island's life question of the week.

Do you find Social networking a blessing or a curse? We have seen it both ways in our house. I love the fact I can keep up with family and friends via facebook or twitter but boy has it bit us on the butt too. Hubby learned that the most innocent of posts can lead to talks with the boss. Funny thing he wasn't even friends with his boss but someone he works with said something to the boss. He has since deleted everyone he works with. Last month I learned thru facebook that my Mom's brother had died. My uncle's son had posted how his Dad had passed on. Everyone else had gotten phone calls including my grandmother's sister and another uncle's ex wife. They had been divorced for 10 years! Yep. Someone forgot to tell me. I just chalk it up to lessons learned. Let's face it we never had this type of social networking before. I'm thinking by the time our kids are our age they will have it perfected! Maybe??

Don't forget to head over to Island's life and answer her question of the week!

No comments: