Friday, September 28, 2012

Aloha Friday

It's time once again for Island's life question of the week. What did you think of season premiere week?

Some of my shows weren't as good as I thought they would. Kind of disappointing. CSI:NY is on tonight and I am hoping it is great! I missed that show. I spent this past week trying to find watch my shows on tv. Did anyone else notice how they changed some of the shows line ups??? What's up with that? That's how shows loose viewers. I already see several shows I am no longer able to watch because of other shows on. We do have a DVR but thanks to our awesome awful cable company it is not compatible with our HD box. Actually I haven't found one DVR that is. Nothing like trying to get you to rent their box. Sigh.

Don't forget to head over to Island's life and answer her question of the week. Have a great weekend!

No comments: