Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Today is the day....

It's going to be a running on Faith nail biting kind of day. This afternoon Hubby goes into the oncologist to find out his CAT scan results. Today could possibly be the day we found out once and for all if the cancer is back. To say I'm nervous is an understatement.  I have to admit it might be better to finally have an answer instead of this wondering. We haven't been able to make any future plans because of the not knowing if its back. We have been tossing the idea around to buy a vacation/rental house. We've been told treatments have gotten better since the last time he's had cancer. I just hate the thought of him going thru all of this again.

This morning I am taking our dog to the Vet. They might do his surgery at lunch time. If not then they will do it on Thursday. I'm praying everything goes well with that. I can't stand the thought of losing him too.

Have a happy Tuesday........

No comments: