Thursday, June 14, 2012

My heart hurts today.....

Last night while I was in the shower my oldest daughter received a phone from her friend. Yesterday afternoon one of their co workers was killed in a car accident while she had two of her kids in the car as well as her daughters boyfriend. Her ten year old son, who also has Autism, was severely injured as well. The daughter and her boyfriend suffered moderate injuries. The other car's passengers also suffered several injuries. I can't begin to tell you the emotions/thoughts running thru my head right now. I haven't been able to concentrate much today. I'm praying for the family today to find the strength to get thru this. I pray that their children and other passengers are ok. Most of all I pray that they can somehow explain all of this to their autistic son.

Hug your loved ones a little tighter today because you never know what tomorrow will bring.......

No comments: