Monday, December 5, 2011

Shopping sales.....

I thought I would pass along some sale info for the purse lovers on your shopping lists. I received these emails today.

Tomorrow Vera Bradley is selling the Sophie for 29.00. I'm not sure if they are only selling it for that price on the retired fabrics or all fabrics. It's a cute little bag for a tween or someone who doesn't like to carry a big bag. I was thinking of getting one for those times when I don't want a big bag. It could make an awesome evening bag as well.

Also I received an email that Coach outlets were offering an extra 30% off until Sunday. If you live near an outlet I would call them and see if they are participating in the sale too. The last time I was there,I found a really cute red handbag. I thought it would be perfect for Christmas time.

If anyone else has sale info feel free to leave it in the comments.

No comments: