Monday, March 28, 2011

Mindless Mondays

We didn't have an exciting Monday here. Not that we ever do. Honestly Mondays are the worst day of the week for us. Some odd reason teenagers don't like getting up early on a Monday. HAHA! Bubby and I had company today. My youngest daughter(15) was home sick with allergies. I thought about sending her to school but you know what happens once you take allergy medicine. You pass out. I figured she was better off at home sleeping than in school drooling on her desk and the teacher stopping class so everyone could watch her sleep. Not that  that has ever happened to me. ;)

The little guy and I went grocery shopping. That is always an experience! Shopping and being 3 years old do not go together. He's in a new phase where he just says whatever is on his mind. Including asking why a lady has hot pink hair. I think I have tried every distraction I can think of to get his mind off why someone has no teeth,hair,chains hanging off their wallets, and big bellies. If anyone has anymore ideas,please send them my way. I pretty much have to avoid going to the store that sells everything. You never know who/what you will see there. HAHA!

After g.shopping we went to Dunkin Donuts and got our free coffee. Did everyone get that in their newspaper 2 weeks ago? A free Iced Coffee drink on Mondays for several weeks. I love it!!!!! I am a total coffee drink freak. I'm not much of a soda drinker but coffee.....YUM!

No comments: