Friday, December 4, 2009

Show us your Trees

This week over at Kelly's Korner is show us your Christmas trees. I was so excited about this week. We love Christmas trees here. I don't have all of my trees up yet. We usually put up between 8 or 9. I only have 5 up.


This one is our dinning room tree. I like to decorate this one with my Longaberger tree trimming baskets.


A close up of our dinning room tree.


This is our living room tree. Notice there aren't any ornaments on it. I'm not sure if we are going to put any on it this year. We usually put glass ones on it. I'm afraid frick and frack(other wise known as my 2 1/2 year old son and my 18 month old neice) will spend most of the time taking them off the tree. LOL.

Our skinny mini foyer tree. This one gets blue and silver ribbons and balls.

Our family room tree. I like a smaller tree in this room so I don't have to move a lot of furniture. Our little guys toy box and ride on toys take up so much room. We also have one set up in our bedroom but I haven't taken any pichures of it yet. Hope you liked the tour of our Christmas trees. Don't forget to check out Kelly's tour.











No comments: