Friday, March 6, 2009

Aloha Friday


It's time again for Aloha Friday. This weeks question is:
What is your hobby? The thing you could not live without doing.  

I love to sew. I make Halloween costumes. I love to make clothes for the kids. When they were younger I would make clothes for their dolls. I think their American Girl dolls had more clothes then the rest of us. LOL. As the girls got older I started making purses and tote bags. They would have birthday parties and I would make bags as party favors. I loved doing that. I don't sew as much as I use to. Chasing after a toddler takes up most of my days now. Honestly there are not a lot of cute boy clothing patterns. I do make him a Halloween costume every year. 

My second hobby is photography. I am a picture junkie. I love,love to take pictures. You can never take too many! I think it is to make up for the fact my parents didn't take a lot of pictures of me.

Don't forget to go over to an Island's life and answer her question.

No comments: