Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!

This woman has had a very interesting and sometimes difficult life. She got married and had two kids by the time she was 19 years old. She spent five married years with an abusive husband.  Buried her second daughter before she was 2 months old. My mom found her self on her own at the age of 23 with a five year old daughter no husband and no money. She worked any job she could find to support us and went without many times. Several years later she meet a wonderful man who she married. Things were finally going great for my mom until my Dad was diagnosed with cancer. She stayed at his bedside until my dad lost his battle with cancer. For the second time in her life she was alone. This time she had a 16 year old son she had to take care of. Again my mom worked hard to support my brother. She helped him follow his dream to attend an University. I watched as she worked what ever overtime she could get. Ten years after my Dad died she was told by her landlords she had to find another place to live. Last year my Mom bought her very first house. I never been so proud of my Mom as I was that day.  My Mom is one of the most generous people I know. She would literally give you her last dollar. Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!!

No comments: