Tuesday, November 5, 2013

22 years ago.....

22 year ago tonight I was sitting in a hospital room. I was scared and excited about the rest of my life as I looked into my first born daughter's blue eyes. I dreamed of her future and wondered what kind of person she would become. As I sit here looking at my grown up daughter, that night so many years ago,only seems like yesterday. I have watched as she has grown from a quiet reserved girl into a mature well spoken young woman. She has completed collage and now has her dream grown up job. So far. A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of watching her in action at her new job. I was in awe of her poise and maturity. People much older than her were asking her for advise on how to do their jobs. I watched her point people in the right direction without batting an eye. Never once did her confidence quiver. It's a great feeling to know the life lessons you taught your children are paying off. I pray that she always has the confidence,poise, and maturity that she has now. That she never looses her ambition and drive. Most of all I pray she doesn't lose her zest for life......

Happy Birthday Cheerleader! May all of your dreams come true......

No comments: