Monday, December 17, 2012

It didn't feel like a typical Monday...



Bubby didn't go to school on Friday due to his allergies( we think). Today was our first day back since the tragedy and the kids in Connecticut weighed heavy on my mind. I couldn't help but wonder how the parents were handling today. Were they wishing for a do over for Friday or wishing Monday never came. My heart aches for these parents. I wish there were some words of comfort I could offer but I know that's not what they want. They just want their children back. I pray they find comfort. Our schools had police offers posted and a school in another district went into lock down. I pray these innocent children and adults did not die in vain. It's time for America to wake up and realize we have a huge problem on our hands because if we don't this could unfortunately happen again. Tomorrow in honor of the victims the blogger world is going dark. We will not post for 24 hours or least try not to.
Chat on Wednesday.....



No comments: