Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas eve eve


I knew it wasn't a good sign to see Jingle Bells holding markers. I was right. He had a little fun with the markers and our pictures. UGH!
Apparently he thinks we all look better with mustaches on our faces. Pesky thing! Santa better pick him up tomorrow or else I'm hiking to the North Pole with him strapped to my back.

I forgot to add our Star Wars advent piece of the day. I'm not sure if anyone else is stressing from the holidays but I can't wait for it to be over. I am so tired! Funny story. Our church had a Christmas Eve Eve service today. Our pastor while giving the sermon asks everyone what is the best part of Christmas. My son in his loudest voice stands up with his hands in the air and shouts"presents". Yep most of the church was cracking up over that. HAHA!

Happy Christmas Eve Eve!



No comments: