Friday, November 2, 2012

Sandy

We are back............After several days of no cable,Internet,phone we are finally back up and running. Some of our neighbors are not as lucky. Part of our neighborhood is still without power. UGH! The date keeps changing when they will get electric turned back on.  Did I mention it is getting colder here. It's amazing the things you miss when you don't have cable. I am so glad I missed all the news footage of the Jersey shore. It would have made me cry to see where I spent my childhood was no longer there. I also have 200 emails to read. Double ugh!Yesterday was the first day some of my kids went back to school. Today is Bubby's first day back. He finally gets to wear his Halloween costume to school and have his parade and party. We still have restaurants and grocery stores without power. Please pray that things can get back to normal for everyone and that they can rebuild. I still have family and friends who live there.

I am off to school and running errands. I hope to post updates soon!
Hope everyone is safe and has power turned back on.

1 comment:

momto8 said...

good to hear you got electricity! the news was incredible...it really is heartbreaking to see the destruction.
hope you are on your way to normalcy soon.