Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Day Of School

Yesterday was the first day of school for us. We also had another first yesterday. For the first time in 15 years I only had one child going off to school. My older two are in college and I didn't send Bubby. Remember when we were agonizing over what to do with him? We decided to skip kindergarten and give him another year. If all goes well next year,he will be in first grade. Which means I only had one kid to take pictures of this year. The strangest feeling ever. Did I mention it also rained yesterday and today?? If you are wondering where her picture is she didn't want me to post it. Yet they post anything on facebook. Teens! In case you haven't noticed we are also one of the rare districts that go back before Labor Day. I have always hated that. Not this year. My youngest daughter has been so awful. Picking fights. Mouthing off. Her anxiety kicked in full force the week before school started. She's taking AP classes this year and has been stressing out. I'm hoping the school year gets better for her. Or it's going to be a really long year for the rest of us. UGH.

My oldest starts college tomorrow and our middle daughter goes on Thursday. I wonder if they will allow me to take pictures of them. Ummm......

No comments: