Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's day

I wanted to wish everyone a happy Mother's Day. I was working on a post about today when we received a call that my Mother in law was taken to the hospital. Earlier this week my Mother in law wasn't feeling right. She was telling her sister how she felt and her sister told her that's how she felt before she had a heart attack. My sister in law and niece and her kids were all having Mothers day dinner with her when my MIL mention she felt like that again. After dinner they decided to take her up to the hospital and get checked out. She didn't want us to come up to the hospital. So here we sit waiting for my SIL to call with some kind of update. I hate waiting!

Please keep my Mother in law in your thoughts and prayers tonight. My daughters are freaking out about their Grandmom.

No comments: