Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gaining some wisdom or perhaps losing some...

I spent the morning in the oral surgeons office with my daughter Tornado. Our dentist wants her to get her wisdom teeth out. I was trying to put it off for as long as possible but she has been complaining how much they hurt. The oral surgeon examined her and decided they should come out. It turns out they are impacted. All four of them. Ugh. As the doctor put it, the good news is medical will cover it instead of dental. Insurance can be so finicky sometimes with coverage. Hubby and I were on the phone with insurance for almost an hour just trying to get a list of oral surgeons who are a part of our insurance. I just hate dealing with insurances. Can't they just be a little bit nicer and cover a tad bit more? Ok. Enough of my rant. Tornado is scheduled to have the teeth pulled March 30. She's really looking forward to it. HAHA! After the dentist we headed over to my 2nd favorite drive in. Sonic. I can't seem to get enough of their cherry cokes and I don't even like soda. We are now enjoying the rest of this sunny 75 degree day. It's the middle of March and its 75 degrees! Needless to say we all have spring fever. The girls' high school have the state testing this week for 11th graders and the rest of the school doesn't have to report until mid morning. It's making them long for summer even more. Nobody wants any cold weather for the rest of the season. Bring on Spring!

Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Larissa T. said...

*sigh*
It snowed here this morning. I'm actually happy with the weather though. For once. Enjoy the warm sun! And good luck to your daughter! Impacted teeth sound painful!