Thursday, December 1, 2011

NaBloPoMo~30 days 30 posts

I did it! I participated in NaBloPoMo for the month of November. Blogging everyday for a month doesn't sound like much until you are at the end of the 1st week and realize you have nothing else to blog about. HA! Sorry for those of you who had to read posts about...well nothing interesting. Thank you for not running to the hills. It wasn't easy but it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be either. I freak myself out. A lot. Having said that I could never have done this challenge in December. Christmas shopping,cookies, decorating,and wrapping I never would have found the time without stressing myself out. Will I write everyday again? I really don't know. I would love to try. Once I got into the rhythm and schedule of blogging,I remembered how much I liked it in the first place. After reading a lot of blog giveaways I would love to have one. Who knows? Maybe I'll do one in the future.

Thank you for reading me this month and please come back and visit again.

No comments: