Thursday, November 3, 2011

About me....


I figured if you were reading my blog that I would tell you a little about me. I started blogging 3 years ago. The one year anniversary of my brother in law's death was coming up and I wanted a place to write down some thoughts. Our whole family was still grieving his loss and I wanted to just vent. Big time.

I am a stay at home Mom to four kids and two really crazy dogs. I think I could start a blog just on those two dogs. I have one very understanding husband who has to deal with all of us. Poor guy. Some most days I don't know how he does it. Hubby is also a cancer survivor. He was diagnosed with non- Hodgkin's 7 years ago.

The daughters:
Cheerleader is 19. She started her second year in collage. Dating a really nice guy, Copper.
Tornado is 17. She is a senior in high school this year and dreams of being a nurse.
Foo Foo is 16. She is in her second year of high school and thinking of being in the peace corp.
Son:
Bubby is now 4. He is a spitfire most of the time and I wouldn't have it any other way. We also deal with his food issues and processing disorders.

We camp as much as time allows us. Weekend trips you find us local. Our week trip is spent traveling farther away. I think so far my favorite trip has been to Tennessee. When the girls were younger we went more often. We've learned the older they get, the less they want to go. All three of them work. I think this coming spring we might take a break from camping due to their schedules. I will really miss it but it too crazy with all the different work schedules.

In addition to camping and my crazy family my other loves are photography, Sewing, anything mac/apple and anything Vera bradley or coach.

I would really love to hear about everyone else so feel free to leave a comment about yourself too.
*The pumpkin photo is to remind me that it really is fall despite the white stuff on the ground.*

No comments: