Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday


It's Monday! You know what that means. Time once again for not me Monday. I am so happy to see Mckmama back on Mondays. 

I did not ask for Wii and Wii fit for Mothers day. That is a game system for kids and clearly I am a mature adult who would never ask for one. Oh no. Not me.

If I got a Wii, I would never say to my daughter "Get your own" when asked to play next. Not Me.

I also did not spend the day shopping yesterday and almost forget to pick my 15 year old daughter from work yesterday. 

I did not give my (almost) two year old a lollipop Saturday at a wedding just to keep him quiet in church. Oh no. Not Me. After all everyone knows I hate lollipops.

I will not be spending the rest of the day putting ice on my back. I mean Wii sports could never kick my butt.

O.k. 'Fess up. What didn't you do? Don't forget to not read Mckmama's blog.


1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Hey, I have the Wii and Wii fit and do the same thing. Or wait~ Not Me!