Monday, February 16, 2009

President's Day

I usually don't spend a lot of time thinking about President's Day. I know how awful that sounds. It has always been just a day that I got off of school and now it is just another day the kids get off from school to drive me nuts. I actually gave it a thought today. It is the first President's day for our new President. I wondered what the day meant for him. Was it a sense of accomplishment for him. Did he think of all the other presidents who lived in his house? Can you imagine living in a house with that much history in it? Did he do anything special to celebrate the day with his girls? Every day must be a history/President day lesson for them. I did not vote for him but just like every other President before him,I can't wait to see where he takes us.


No comments: