Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just chillin out-day3

This describes most of our day. I awoke to snow on the car and driveway. Little Guy decided that 6:30 was sleeping in. I got him changed and we took youngest DD to the bus stop. When we came home I let him play with the snow. I never made it to Denny's free breakfast. Did anyone actually get in to eat? I was hearing thru twitter that there was a line to get in. I decided to stay close to home because of the snow and this awful migraine I have. (I think I have had it for two days now.)We just hung out waiting and waiting for our package from the Children's Place. I ordered  clothes over a week ago and just got them today. They were having an incredible sale and were back logged. I still haven't opened the box.* Side note* Little Guy took a 2 and 1/2 hour nap today. 

No comments: