Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It never fails

Have you ever noticed when you save up money for something,you suddenly have to fix something else. Everytime. We finally decided to totally redo the kids bathroom this weekend. We have been "planning" on redoing this room for a long time. Something always came up.  Last Friday morning I am sitting at the computer and hear my kitchen sink gargling. I ran around checking on the sinks and drains. Nothing. I sat back down at the computer and heard it again. That's when it hit me I was doing laundry and everytime it drained I was hearing it in the kitchen sink. I called Hubby at work and he said he would check it when he got home. Yep before he got home the outside drain started to over flow. Thank goodness our neighbor down the street had a special plunger for the drain. The drain started going down and I thought problem solved. Until Tuesday morning. I woke up to the sounds of Hubby plunging the drain. We called the plummer after that. The poor guy shows up today in the middle of our ice storm to snake out our sewage drain. Problem,tree roots. Anyone want to come over and cut some trees down?

No comments: