Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools Day......Not

I am going to jump right in here and say this. I hate April Fools Day. I do. There I said it. I don't like jokes/pranks played on me. Nor do I do them to others. Honestly I don't like Halloween either. Even as a kid I never liked either holiday. These two holidays are Hubby's favorite. 7 years ago sealed it for me. We were told Hubby most likely had cancer. He did. Can you imagine Mr.Prankster trying to tell me the doctors thought he had cancer on April Fools day? I didn't believe him at first. Two years of chemo and medicines has made him cancer free since that day. Praise the lord! Imagine my surprise when we woke up to snow on the ground. I guess even Mother Nature has a sense of humor.

So,I'm kind of wondering....Does anyone else like this day?

No comments: